You have landed here because you are seeking answers and support.
I can help you.
Perhaps you are struggling after moving from school to university, or from university into work, or moving jobs? Maybe you arrived from another country, are coping with relationship and family issues, or a bereavement. These processes rarely proceed as smoothly as we wish and feelings of depression, anxiety, sadness, worthlessness, non-belonging, and rootlessness are not uncommon.
There are many reasons clients come to counselling seventeen. These are some of the issues we work with:
- Anxiety and stress
- Depression, low mood, and sadness
- Loss, bereavement, and endings
- Life transitions and loss of meaning
- Relationship difficulties and parenting support
- Third culture/expat issues and rootlessness
- Low self-confidence and self-esteem
- Struggling with repetitive thoughts and behaviours
- Loneliness, isolation, and feelings of not belonging
- Feeling stuck
- Coping with stress and work-life balance
- Resilience and wellbeing